As a Venue
If you think you would make a good spot for some free, live music, whether you’re a restaurant, a storefront or just have a spacious front garden, sign up your space by June 17 to allow Artists to choose to play your space. With our matchmaking software, Artists can request to play in your space, or you can search the Artist listings to make your own match. Then invite your friends!
So you want to be a Venue? Here’s how it works:
- Click the SIGN UP NOW button and register as a Venue for Make Music Columbia 2015.
- Please read (preferably thoroughly) the terms and conditions before you agree to them. These are actually important! Before you can register a Venue, you must check that you have the proper permissions to act on behalf of the Venue and that the Venue can host something like this.
- Next, complete your profile using your Venue name.
- You will be asked to provide street address, website, the available time frame, electrical capabilities, a short description including details of what you can offer to Artists, requested genres (up to 3), and contact information.
- Click “Find a Match” at the top of the screen to search for available Artists. You can filter your search by genre and time frame.
- Once you’ve found your perfect match, select “Request a Performance”, which will send a message to the Artist asking for their approval. Once that is done, a Make Music Chicago Admin will review and confirm the match!
Already have Artists?
There’s a “self-match” capability, so just click on the button in the lower left that asks “Already have Artists lined up?” and you’re only a couple steps away from locking down your program.